Re: msc8048 assembler?

dobrien@seas.gwu.edu (David O'Brien)
Fri, 26 Nov 1993 22:43:27 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
msc8048 assembler? cqm1239@tamsun.tamu.edu (Christopher Quinn Mcgaha) (1993-11-22)
Re: msc8048 assembler? dobrien@seas.gwu.edu (1993-11-26)
msc8048 assembler? jeff.zurkow@channel1.com (1993-11-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: dobrien@seas.gwu.edu (David O'Brien)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1993 22:43:27 GMT

Christopher Quinn Mcgaha (cqm1239@tamsun.tamu.edu) wrote:
: I am looking for an 8048 family cross-assembler, disassembler, and simulator
: to run on a dos enviornment - a 486/66 running msdos 6.0.

The only place I can think of is to try the simtel20 archives, esp. if
they want it for DOS. see /pub/msdos/asmutl and /pub/msdos/crossasm and
/pub/msdos/disasm on oak.oakland.edu. There you will find several cross
assemblers for 8048/6805/68hc11/8080 etc. I'm quite interested in this
type of stuff for DOS based computers, but haven't seen any FAQ on it.
Tried the list of free languages and found only a disasm. for 80486's.
The only cross-asm, and simulator that I am aware of that is available
easy from the net is one for the 68000.

-- David