msc8048 assembler?

Christopher Quinn Mcgaha <>
Mon, 22 Nov 1993 04:39:57 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
msc8048 assembler? (Christopher Quinn Mcgaha) (1993-11-22)
Re: msc8048 assembler? (1993-11-26)
msc8048 assembler? (1993-11-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Christopher Quinn Mcgaha <>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1993 04:39:57 GMT

I am looking for an 8048 family cross-assembler, disassembler, and simulator
to run on a dos enviornment - a 486/66 running msdos 6.0.

Please email me directly at

If I have posted to the wrong group, please email me at the above address with
the name of the appropriate address to post to.

Thank you.
[Questions on assemblers and compilers for microprocessors come up all the
time. Is there a FAQ somewhere to which I could direct people? -John]