BYACC for Turbo C : Info wanted

prg@nessie.mcc.ac.uk (Pete Green)
Thu, 4 Nov 1993 18:57:40 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
BYACC for Turbo C : Info wanted prg@nessie.mcc.ac.uk (1993-11-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: prg@nessie.mcc.ac.uk (Pete Green)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1993 18:57:40 GMT

Some years back there was a version of BYACC modified to compile on a PC
using Borland's Turbo C floating around on a number of FTP sites.

Has anyone made the necessary mods for a more recent release of BYACC and
would they be prepared to part with them please ? Alternatively, if
anyone knows of an FTP site with the Turbo C source I would be very
ineterested.

Many thanks,

Peter Green.
--