Support for Cocktail

grosch@karlsruhe.gmd.de (Josef Grosch)
Mon, 18 Oct 1993 13:48:24 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Support for Cocktail grosch@karlsruhe.gmd.de (1993-10-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: grosch@karlsruhe.gmd.de (Josef Grosch)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1993 13:48:24 GMT

Cocktail is the Compiler-Compiler Toolbox developed at GMD Karlsruhe.
This is to announce that now professional support for Cocktail is
available from its main creator. The support comprises all activities to
aid users of the toolbox such as consulting, training, marketing,
maintenance, updates, development, and application projects.

The toolbox supports almost all phases of compiler construction by more or
less independent tools that generate C, C++, or Modula-2 source code:

      - Rex generator for lexical analyzers
      - Lalr LALR(1) parser generator
      - Ell LL(1) parser generator
      - Ast generator for abstract syntax trees
      - Ag generator for attribute evaluators
      - Puma transformation of attributed trees using pattern matching

Cocktail has been developed during the last years at the Karlsruhe
subsidiary of GMD - the German National Research Center for Computer
Science. GMD will be closing its Karlsruhe subsidiary by the end of the
year 1993. I will continue to work on Cocktail on a my own, commercial
basis.

For more information please contact:

Dr.-Ing. Josef Grosch

GMD Forschungsstelle
Vincenz-Priesznitz-Str. 1 Hagsfelder-Allee 16
D-76131 Karlsruhe D-76131 Karlsruhe
Germany Germany

Tel: +721-6622-26 Tel: +721-697061
Fax: +721-6622-968