Need a C compiler for TI system 1500 machine

fz@hopper.cs.swt.edu (Fan Zhang)
Tue, 10 Aug 1993 01:40:51 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Need a C compiler for TI system 1500 machine fz@hopper.cs.swt.edu (1993-08-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: fz@hopper.cs.swt.edu (Fan Zhang)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1993 01:40:51 GMT

Does anyone have installed gnu C complier or C compiler on TI unix system
1500 machine before? We have a TI-UNIX system 1500 machine, which have OS
sysV and TCP/IP. But the problem is we don't have C compiler on system. We
need to install a C compiler or gnu C compiler on the machine for the
undergraduate OS class. If anyone knows how to install gnu C compiler or
knows where we can get a executable C compiler, please send me a E mail,
my E-mail address is:

fz07313@cs.swt.edu

Thanks a lot.

== Fan ==
[Doesn't TI provide a C compiler? -John]