|Help Needed for sparc object hackery email@example.com (1993-07-22)|
|Re: Help Needed for sparc object hackery firstname.lastname@example.org (1993-07-23)|
|Re: Help Needed for sparc object hackery email@example.com (1993-08-02)|
|From:||firstname.lastname@example.org (Bobby Sardana)|
|Keywords:||sparc, question, assembler|
|Date:||Thu, 22 Jul 1993 22:14:19 GMT|
I need to do the following. Please let me know where I can find either the
source or some documentation on this. Thanks.
1. Analyse a given executable on Sun4 architectures. (Format is BSD-COFF).
2. Check the text section and analyse what is being done in each function.
3. Modify the text section i.e. add some registering messages to a static
4. Re-write the executable silently.
5. When the execuatble is loaded i.e executed it will process the new code.
Any help on this would be appreciated.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.