Function Referencing in C

ericm@ims.com (Eric Martinson)
Tue, 29 Jun 1993 17:17:47 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Function Referencing in C ericm@ims.com (1993-06-29)
Re: Function Referencing in C pat@tesuji.qc.ca (1993-06-30)
Re: Function Referencing in C synaptx!thymus!daveg@uunet.UU.NET (Dave Gillespie) (1993-06-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: ericm@ims.com (Eric Martinson)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1993 17:17:47 GMT

We are looking for a tool that will allow us to scan many (very many) C
source files to determine which functions are no longer used. A very
detailed cross referencing program could probably do the job.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
--
Eric C. Martinson Integrated Measurement Systems
ericm@ims.com|(503) 626-7117 A Subsidiary of Cadence Design Systems