Journal of C Language Translation, June 1993 (John R. Levine)
Sat, 26 Jun 1993 21:22:48 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Journal of C Language Translation, June 1993 (1993-06-26)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: (John R. Levine)
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1993 21:22:48 GMT

The June issue of the Journal of C Language Translation, which I edit
(in my spare time when I'm not doing comp.compilers, naturally), has
gone to press and will be mailed June 30. The table of contents

The JCLT is a quarterly dedicated to the theory and practice of C and
C++ compilers, interpreters, libraries, and the like. For
subscription details drop a note to

John Levine,

{Vol 4, #4 -- June, 1993}

26. Interpreting the C Standard -- P.J. Plauger

Plauger summarizes the history of the interpretation of the C Standard and
provides guidelines for submitting requests for interpretation.

27. Standardizing C++: The Rest of 1992, Part 1 -- Dan Saks

An overview of the activities to date standardizing C++.

28. C Standards Update -- Douglas A. Gwyn

Gwyn discusses the status of the C Standard, interpretations, and
related matters.

29. NCEG Progress Report -- Linda Stanberry

Recent activity in X3J11.1 and its subgroups.

30. Avoiding Arithmetic Exceptions in Constant Expression Evaluation --
W.M. McKeeman

Predicting exceptions before they occur.

31. Electronic Survey Number 12 -- John Levine

Current practice in C++ compiler front ends

32. Miscellanea -- John Levine

The usual calendar of events, news, products, and services.