Desperately seeking attributed-Tomita paper (Paul Oude-Luttighuis)
Thu, 27 May 1993 12:47:15 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Desperately seeking attributed-Tomita paper (1993-05-27)
Re: Desperately seeking attributed-Tomita paper (1993-05-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,
From: (Paul Oude-Luttighuis)
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 12:47:15 GMT

Dear net,

I am desperately and urgently looking for a paper on attribute
evaluation during Tomita parsing. All I know is that the author
is called Correa or Corria, and that the paper is in the
proceedings of some compiler conference connected with SIGPLAN.

Thanks in advance!

Paul Oude Luttighuis phone: +31 53 893776
Department of Computer Science email:
University of Twente fax: +31 53 315283
P.O. Box 217
7500 AE Enschede