Small C Compiler

Mon, 3 May 1993 04:27:24 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Small C Compiler cmcl2!!chrisopj@uunet.UU.NET (1993-05-03)
Re: Small C Compiler (1993-05-04)
Re: Small C Compiler (1993-05-05)
Re: Small C Compiler (1993-05-06)
Re: Small C Compiler (1993-05-08)
Re: Small C Compiler (1993-05-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: cmcl2!!chrisopj@uunet.UU.NET
Date: Mon, 3 May 1993 04:27:24 GMT

I'm currently setting up my own "compiler course" for ME and only me (I'm
not a computer science student, but am quite experienced with computers),
and was wondering if anyone knew about the book "Small C Compiler",
written by someone whom I am ashamed to admit I've forgotten right now
(*blush*). [James Hendrix, according to the FAQ. -John]

I realize it is listed in the the compiler, as complete as it is,
"current" enough or "complete" enough to be something to be emulated or
studied? Any info would be much appreciated.

(I'm also going to snag either the dragon book or the "Crafting a Compiler
in C" to run along beside it...)

Thanks in advance for any help...I imagine posting via email would be
more appropriate. :-)

Jeff Chrisope