Sun C and Fortran options (Howard W Page)
Tue, 20 Apr 1993 01:13:26 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Sun C and Fortran options (1993-04-20)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.sys.sun.misc
From: (Howard W Page)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1993 01:13:26 GMT

I'm doing research on the Sun C and Fortran comilers trying to determine
the relative effect of the optimization flags. In addition to the
documented flags I've also found the loop unrolling option invoked by
-Qoption iropt -lN, where N is the level of unrolling. Are there other
supposedly hidden flags that people know about that I might try? Please
respond to