Instruction Scheduling (Nandakumar Sankaran )
Wed, 31 Mar 1993 16:46:32 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Instruction scheduling (1989-06-27)
Instruction Scheduling (1989-07-05)
Re: instruction scheduling budd@bu-it.BU.EDU (1989-07-11)
Instruction Scheduling (1991-06-11)
Instruction Scheduling (1993-03-31)
Instruction Scheduling (1995-04-18)
instruction scheduling (Khurram Z. Agha) (1999-11-28)
Re: instruction scheduling (Andrew Tucker) (1999-12-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.parallel,comp.compilers
From: (Nandakumar Sankaran )
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1993 16:46:32 GMT

I am working on instruction scheduling for multiprocessors / superscalars.
I am looking for some sort of a profiling tool that evaluates the
schedules (could be in terms of the efficiency of such a schedule or any
other parameter) that I generate. Any leads on

-- available source code
-- papers/techreports that discuss evaluation schemes for
scheduled instructions
-- Suggestions

will be welcome. Please correspond by eMail at

so I can post a summary (on the net) of the replies I recieve. Thank you.
Nandakumar Sankaran, Computer Science Department, Clemson University
#16, Shorecrest Apartments | G34, Jordan Hall
320 Sloan Street | Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29631 | Clemson, SC 29634
          (803) 653 4305 | (803) 656 6979
E-Mails :