Re: Interpreting C++ (Sharad Mehrotra)
Mon, 29 Mar 1993 04:42:15 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Interpreting C++ (1993-03-23)
Re: Interpreting C++ (1993-03-25)
Re: Interpreting C++ (1993-03-29)
Re: Learning about Graph Coloring paper (1993-03-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.c++
From: (Sharad Mehrotra)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1993 04:42:15 GMT

The moderator writes:
> [ObjectCenter is indeed well-regarded, but it's not cheap. People who use
> it say it's well worth its price for the debugging help it provides. -John]
To which I have a follow up question:

Has anyone compared HP C++ Softbench, Centerline ObjectCenter, Lucid
Energize, ParcPlace Systems ObjectWorks, and SunPro SPARCworks
Professional C++, on a feature-by-feature basis? All of these are
basically C++ development environments, but I would like to hear if
people have a clear favorite.

Sharad Mehrotra