Where is Dave Dunfield -- MC20 C cross compiler

ch@efd.lth.se (Christer Holmfors)
Mon, 22 Mar 1993 15:34:58 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Where is Dave Dunfield -- MC20 C cross compiler ch@efd.lth.se (1993-03-22)
Re: Where is Dave Dunfield -- MC20 C cross compiler hpubvwa!markz@ssc.com (1993-03-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.os.msdos.programmer
From: ch@efd.lth.se (Christer Holmfors)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1993 15:34:58 GMT

Some years ago I was looking for a free C-compiler for my PC. I found
something called MC20 (.zip .lzh ), which was sold by Dave Dunfield,
Canada. Since it required Masm I didn't bought it then. But now I need a
C-compiler which generates code for Motorola 68HC11. I remembered about
MC20 which also generated code for 68HC11. It is still available via ftp
but the version is the same (aug 1990). I tried to send a letter to Dave
Dunfield at the address found in the MC20 package. Unfortunately the
letter was returned by the post office. Something was probably wrong (or
has changed) in the address. Is there anybody knowing something about Dave
Dunfield or the compiler. The address I have is:

                        Dave Dunfield
                        56 Burnetts Grove Circle,
                        Nepean, Ont. (Canada)
                        K2J 1N6