Graph Reduction Machine: code wanted (Pravin Baliga)
Tue, 16 Mar 1993 02:41:00 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Graph Reduction Machine: code wanted (1993-03-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.lang.functional,comp.compilers
From: (Pravin Baliga)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1993 02:41:00 GMT

As a part of a project, I need to implement an array theory based language
using graph reduction . I am thinking of translating the aforementioned
language to lambda calculus representation, and then having the lambda
calculus representation implemented on a graph reduction machine.

I would request you to point out ftp sites or any other source from where
I can get source code for implementing lambda calculus using graph
reduction, preferably in the 'C' language.

Thanks in advance,

Pravin Baliga