Re: Another Compiler book to add to the FAQ

cliftonr@netcom.com (Pope Clifton)
Fri, 8 Jan 1993 20:48:04 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Another Compiler book to add to the FAQ TDARCOS@MCIMAIL.COM (Paul Robinson) (1993-01-08)
Re: Another Compiler book to add to the FAQ cliftonr@netcom.com (1993-01-08)
Another Compiler book to add to the FAQ tfj@apusapus.demon.co.uk (Trevor Jenkins) (1993-01-08)
Re: Another Compiler book to add to the FAQ martin@bdsgate.com (1993-01-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: cliftonr@netcom.com (Pope Clifton)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1993 20:48:04 GMT

Paul Robinson (TDARCOS@MCIMAIL.COM) wrote:
: Writing Interactive Compilers and Interpreters
: by P.J. Brown
    [This is a great book, but it was published by Wiley in 1979 and is long
: out of print. The ISBN is 0-471-27609-X. If anyone can find a source for
: it, I'd like a copy myself. -John]

    It was reprinted as a PB in 1985. I bought two copies then -- one for
work, and one for myself. It's probably still long since sold out. The
ISBN on my copy is 0-471-10072-2, so you might check under that number.
      -- Clifton
--
cliftonr@netcom.com Home: +1 808 521 9073 Work: +1 808 625 3234
Clifton Royston