Discounted USAir flights to POPL

kamin@cs.uiuc.edu (Sam Kamin)
Thu, 10 Dec 1992 17:09:51 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Discounted USAir flights to POPL kamin@cs.uiuc.edu (1992-12-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: kamin@cs.uiuc.edu (Sam Kamin)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1992 17:09:51 GMT

Dee Medley, local arrangements chair for POPL, asked me to post this
information: You can get cheaper rates on USAir flights to Charleston if
you mention ACM-POPL when you get your tickets.

(I don't have any more details than that - like how much you'll save, or
what to do if you've already bought tickets - so all I can say is to give
it a try. You can contact Dee at dmedley@uscn.uga.edu, although she's
away until Monday, 12/14.)

- Sam Kamin
[If these are the usual conference fares, they're cheaper than full fare
but not as good as a 7-day stay Saturday night fare. -John]