Compressed trie structures (article in SP&E) (Richard A Simm)
Fri, 30 Oct 1992 07:32:24 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compressed trie structures (article in SP&E) (1992-10-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: (Richard A Simm)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1992 07:32:24 GMT

In the most recent issue of Software, Practice and Experience, September
1992, the first article explains "An Efficient Implementation of Trie
Structures". It also has C code at the end of the article that creates a
trie table out of input and performs searches and deletions on the input.
I started entering the C code to play around with the author's ideas and
found 3 bugs in the first two pages of the code. Can anyone provide me
with an email address of the authors so I can get a *working* copy of this
program. Or a copy of the program (or where to get it) would be good too.

The authors are:
Jun-Ichi Aoe and Katsushi Morimoto
Department of Information Science and Intelligent Systems
University of Tokushima, Japan

Takashi Sato
Department of Arts and Sciences
Osaka Kyoiku University, Japan

Albert Chin ...
[Considering how much SP&E costs, you'd think they'd proofread it more
carefully. -John]