Advanced Compilers Textbooks

Sophia Drossopoulou <>
Thu, 29 Oct 1992 14:27:53 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Advanced Compilers Textbooks (Sophia Drossopoulou) (1992-10-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Sophia Drossopoulou <>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1992 14:27:53 GMT

I am looking for adanced textbooks on Compilers. I had a look at Cheryl
Lin's Compiler Bibliography 1.4, but I found that it contains either
introductory books or research papers.

I am more interested in boooks or introductory articles (in the style of
M. Wolfe's) which deal in depth with code selection, code generator
generators and code generation for the various architectures.

I shall then compile a list and make it available to everybody

Greetings to everybody, and thanks in advance,

Sophia Drossopoulou
Department of Computing, Imperial College, London SW7, UK