Info for representing/modelling methodologies. (Deepta Hiremath)
Tue, 27 Oct 1992 00:25:39 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Info for representing/modelling methodologies. (1992-10-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: (Deepta Hiremath)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1992 00:25:39 GMT

I am doing some work on representing the structure of various
methodologies (ex. Higher Order Software, Box structures etc.) which use
decomposition for design. I would like to specify a grammar for this
purpose, does anyone have references. If not if there exists a grammar for
describing the process of decomposition, these references will also be

Thanks in advance,

Deepta Hiremath.