Request for Yacc description for Eiffel 2.3

D C McHugh <dcmchugh@dsg.cs.tcd.ie>
Tue, 13 Oct 1992 13:05:23 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Request for Yacc description for Eiffel 2.3 dcmchugh@dsg.cs.tcd.ie (D C McHugh) (1992-10-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: D C McHugh <dcmchugh@dsg.cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1992 13:05:23 GMT

About three months ago I posted here requesting a Yacc description of the
Eiffel grammar, and got a version for Eiffel 2.2., which saved me a LOT of
work:-) I'm now posting to request if anyone has got a Yacc description
for Eiffel 2.3! (The reason being that I'm working with v.2.3 and the
Yacc parser I have throws up some errors when parsing some of the library
classes which, obviously, is down to sytactical differences between 2.2
and 2.3; so, is there anyone who can save me a bit more work?:-)