Bison: %guard & %semantic_parser (Benjamin R. Liblit)
Wed, 30 Sep 1992 02:01:33 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Bison: %guard & %semantic_parser (1992-09-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,gnu.misc.discuss
From: (Benjamin R. Liblit)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1992 02:01:33 GMT

I saw mention somewhere of a Bison %semantic_parser directive. Near
as I can tell, it causes bison.hairy to be used instead of
bison.simple, and it seems to be somehow tied in with another
directive, %guard.

I cannot, however, find any mention of these directives in the online
documentation. What do they do? How does a hairy parser differ from
a simple one? If someone could point me to some FTP'able
documentation, I would be most grateful.

Ben Liblit ----- "Fais que tes reves soient plus longs que la nuit." -- -- brl102@psuvm.bitnet