Looking for editors and parsers for C++

Jan.Skarvall@eua.ericsson.se (Jan.Skarvall)
Thu, 23 Jul 1992 13:09:21 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for editors and parsers for C++ Jan.Skarvall@eua.ericsson.se (1992-07-23)
Re: Looking for editors and parsers for C++ xorian@solomon.technet.sg (1992-07-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.lang.c++,comp.editors,comp.compilers
From: Jan.Skarvall@eua.ericsson.se (Jan.Skarvall)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1992 13:09:21 GMT

I am looking for editor generators or adaptive editors for C++. I am
thinking about the Synthesizer Generator and alike together with the
necessary grammar (and other) definitions for C++. They need not be in the
public domain.

I would like to adapt such a thing for the C++ we use and possibly add
extra rules/restrictions on the use of C++ and maybe also documentation
standards.

I am also interested in parsers and parser generators for C++ for the same
reasons.

We are currently using C++ 2.1.
--
Jan Skarvall Phone: +46 8 727 38 91