Re: Parallelizer and vectorizers available

Paul Havlak <>
Wed, 15 Jul 1992 23:26:56 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Seeking vectorizer/parallelizer (Michael Ernst) (1992-06-26)
Parallelizer and vectorizers available (Michael Ernst) (1992-07-13)
Re: Parallelizer and vectorizers available (1992-07-13)
Re: Parallelizer and vectorizers available (Paul Havlak) (1992-07-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.parallel,comp.compilers
From: Paul Havlak <>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1992 23:26:56 GMT

        I made a mistake; to obtain ParaScope (including Rn, Fortran D, and
PSERVE interface software), contact

Alvin Nguyen <>

If you have already sent mail to Theresa Chatman, she will forward it to
Mr. Nguyen. Ms. Chatman is still the contact person for copies of
technical reports from the CRPC (including the compiler research group at
        There is also some automation of software distributions. Send mail to, beginning with the line

send catalog

for details. The ParaScope programming environment is not available by
ftp, but the SoftLib server can provide license information -- send mail
beginning with

send license

        The current distribution of ParaScope dates from January 1991 and has
a license fee of $150. We're planning on having a new distribution Real
Soon Now :-).
Paul Havlak Dept. of Computer Science
Graduate Student Rice University, Houston TX 77251-1892
PFC/ParaScope projects (713) 527-8101 x2738