looking for language design help

CTRL-Z <grspangler@ualr.edu>
Wed, 15 Jul 1992 14:22:28 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
looking for language design help grspangler@ualr.edu (CTRL-Z) (1992-07-15)
Re: looking for language design help eppler@bordeaux.informatik.uni-kl.de (1992-07-20)
Re: looking for language design help preston@dawn.cs.rice.edu (1992-07-20)
Re: looking for language design help jwo@cs.cornell.edu (1992-07-21)
Re: looking for language design help e86jh@efd.lth.se (1992-07-22)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: CTRL-Z <grspangler@ualr.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1992 14:22:28 GMT

Yes, i've read the FAQ. No, I haven't looked into any of the books
recommended there. Most of the discussion seems to be about compilers,
gee, I wonder why, and compiler algorithms. I'm not even close to the
compiler stage yet. I have some vague ideas floating around in my head
that I'd like to develop, but I don't have the first clue about how a
language is designed or the things I should consider when designing it.
Can someone suggest books or articles that would help me get started???
--
USMailNet: Guy R. Spangler 2801 S University Ave Little Rock, AR 72204
AT&TNet: (501)569-8712