Concurrent C Compiler wanted (R Ganapathy)
Tue, 26 May 1992 17:47:06 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Concurrent C Compiler wanted (1992-05-26)
Re: Concurrent C Compiler wanted (1992-05-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: (R Ganapathy)
Date: Tue, 26 May 1992 17:47:06 GMT

The book "The Concurrent C Programming Language" by Narain Gehani and
William D. Roome says that that "Concurrent C implementations are
available for several versions of the UNIX system: System V, BSD 4.2 and
NRTX". I'm implementing some concurrent problems in Modula-2 and wanted
to solve them using Concurrent C also as part of my thesis work.

Is the compiler available via FTP or otherwise?

R Ganapathy
Ganapathy Ramachandran
P.O. Box 112, Wolfville
N.S. Canada B0P 1X0 Acadia University