GDT_PC paper (repost)

pakstas@idt.unit.no (Algirdas Pakstas)
Tue, 5 May 1992 16:12:34 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Re: Need recommendations on books for grammar writing pakstas@idt.unit.no (1992-04-30)
GDT_PC paper (repost) pakstas@idt.unit.no (1992-05-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: pakstas@idt.unit.no (Algirdas Pakstas)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1992 16:12:34 GMT

After my previous posting I received lot of requests for paper about
Grammar Debugging Tool and Parser Constructor (GDT_PC). For better serving
these requests additionally to my previous posting I should add that the
paper about GDT_PC tool can be sent to everybody by E-mail as a file in
postscript format or by ordinary mail as hard-copy.

Please, note what you prefer in your request (and provide me your ordinary
postal address if PostScript is not acceptable), because by default I will
send only a PostScript file prepared for A4 paper.

Thanks for your attention,

-- Algirdas Pakstas