SUMMARY: Grad. schools with emphasis in compiling (Mark M. Lacey)
Fri, 24 Apr 1992 09:24:15 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Grad. schools with emphasis in language translation & compiling (Mark M. Lacey) (1992-04-22)
SUMMARY: Grad. schools with emphasis in compiling (1992-04-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,
From: (Mark M. Lacey)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1992 09:24:15 GMT

Thanks to all those who replied. I receieved almost two dozen replies
totalling over 1200 lines. Most everyone asked for a summary, so here it
is. I got far more recommendations for Rice than any other school.

Compiling scientific programs for parallel computers:
Kennedy at Rice
Lam at Stanford
Padua at Illinois
Wolfe at Oregon Graduate Institute