Compiler for Toy/Ada in ML/NJ

bhatiaa@anneke.cs.rose-hulman.edu (Amit Bhatiani)
Tue, 31 Mar 1992 20:19:25 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler for Toy/Ada in ML/NJ bhatiaa@anneke.cs.rose-hulman.edu (1992-03-31)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.lang.functional,comp.compilers
From: bhatiaa@anneke.cs.rose-hulman.edu (Amit Bhatiani)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1992 20:19:25 GMT

Hi,
        We have developed a compiler for a fair subset of Ada in ML (access
types, and overloading being two neat features implemented) packages and
exceptions being the two major features left out.

If there are people out there that want to get a feel for writing a
sizable compiler in a language like ML before they jump into something
REAL like the actual ML compiler :-) they are most welcome to contact me.

The only thing that may be better is the documentation...(just
kidding)...but seriously, we do have it pretty well documented.

Have fun,

Amit Bhatiani
bhatiaa@cs.rose-hulman.edu