No compilers for two weeks

John R. Levine <johnl@iecc.cambridge.ma.us>
Wed, 11 Mar 1992 17:58:05 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
No compilers for two weeks compilers-request@iecc.cambridge.ma.us (John R. Levine) (1991-07-03)
No compilers for two weeks johnl@iecc.cambridge.ma.us (John R. Levine) (1992-03-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: John R. Levine <johnl@iecc.cambridge.ma.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1992 17:58:05 GMT

I will be out of the country from the 14th to the 28th of March, in Gouda,
the cheese capital of the Netherlands. During that time I won't be able
to post any comp.compilers articles. Any messages received in the
meantime will wait in the compilers mailbox until I come back. The
machine will be running unattended, so although it is usually quite
reliable you might want to hold on to anything you send until you see it
posted.

In the past it hasn't seemed worth the complication to find an interim
moderator for such a short period, though if people just can't live
without their compilers for two weeks I'd be willing to make other
arrangements the next time I go away.

In the meanwhile, perhaps we can let the arguments about double-word loads
and first-class data types die down, since they've both been hammered into
the ground pretty thoroughly.

Regards,
John Levine, comp.compilers moderator