Pascal-S source available via FTP

mcguire@cs.tamu.edu (Dr. Tim McGuire)
Tue, 10 Mar 1992 15:21:47 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Pascal-S source code RAU_LARRY@tandem.com (1992-02-27)
Pascal-S source available via FTP mcguire@cs.tamu.edu (1992-03-10)
Re: Pascal-S source available via FTP wjw@eb.ele.tue.nl (1992-03-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: mcguire@cs.tamu.edu (Dr. Tim McGuire)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1992 15:21:47 GMT

I have made 3 versions of Wirth's Pascal-S compiler available for
anonymous FTP from csseq.cs.tamu.edu. They are in the directory
mcguire/pascal-s. Descriptions follow:

-------

spas100.zip is a ZIP'ed archive of a TURBO Pascal version
of the compiler. If you retrieve this on, make sure that
you set the file type to binary first.

pascal-s is a version modified to run on Prime and Pyramid
systems. It is probably the first one to try if you really
want to compile this.

another-wirth is the original version for the CDC 6600.
It is described in the book PASCAL: The language and its
Implementation, edited by D.W. Barron.
-------

This site will be down from March 16 to March 18. (We'll be running some
research simulations while the undergrads are on spring break.)

If anyone wishes to contribute another version, please feel free to
contact me.

Tim McGuire
mcguire@cs.tamu.edu