Request for Prog. Dependence Graph Generator (Jon Beck)
26 Feb 92 01:46:05 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Request for Prog. Dependence Graph Generator (1992-02-26)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.sources.wanted,,comp.compilers
From: (Jon Beck)
Date: 26 Feb 92 01:46:05 GMT

I am looking for a program dependence graph generator along the lines of
the PDG of Ferrante, Ottenstein & Warren, ACM TOPLAS v 9, no 3, July 1987.
A generator for any procedural language will do, but I am most interested
in one for Ada or a similar language.

FTPable source (again, any language will do) would be fabulous, but I'd
also appreciate pointers to detailed algorithms or other references.

Jon Beck, SoRReL Project GRA
West Virginia University, Stat & CS
(WVNET: UN027705)