Re: Need printf source for an i860 (Anselm Lingnau)
17 Jan 92 09:17:05 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Need printf source for an i860 (1992-01-15)
Re: Need printf source for an i860 (1992-01-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,,comp.lang.c
From: (Anselm Lingnau)
Date: 17 Jan 92 09:17:05 GMT (Bob Zigon) writes:
>[...] I need the source to printf,sprintf, etc .. that someone knows will
>work on an i860 so that I can debug the floating point stuff.

If you're just into debugging, P. J. Plauger's *The Standard C Library*
might be the place to look. Available from all good bookstores. It's
supposed to be quite workable,

You're not supposed to pass on the code, though, but it seems that Plauger
is also willing to sell the stuff for distribution.

Anselm Lingnau, Buchenweg 1, 6239 Eppstein
University of Frankfurt, CompSci and Maths