Modula-2 Killer wanted

Bryan O'Sullivan <bosullvn@unix1.tcd.ie>
21 Nov 91 21:36:14 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Modula-2 Killer wanted bosullvn@unix1.tcd.ie (Bryan O'Sullivan) (1991-11-21)
Re: Modula-2 Killer wanted knosof!derek (1991-11-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Bryan O'Sullivan <bosullvn@unix1.tcd.ie>
Date: 21 Nov 91 21:36:14 GMT

I am about to start writing a Modula-2 interpreter which will be used for
teaching purposes. Assuming that it compiles, I will want to check that it
is tight enough for my needs. For this, I will need something like the
source files for C and C++ compilers that are designed to see just where
the compiler falls down or doesn't measure up to the standard. If anybody
could tell me how to go about doing this, or where there are pre-written
source modules for this purpose, I would be very grateful.

-- Bryan

--
| Bryan O'Sullivan
| Internet: bosullvn@unix1.tcd.ie
| Phone: +353.(0)51.55147
[Rather than starting from scratch, why not start with the DECSRC Modula
compiler? -John]