Wanted: references to compiler optimization techniques

andy@dutecae.et.tudelft.nl (Andy Verberne)
Wed, 16 Oct 1991 09:43:54 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Wanted: references to compiler optimization techniques andy@dutecae.et.tudelft.nl (1991-10-16)
Re: Wanted: references to compiler optimization techniques preston@dawn.cs.rice.edu (1991-10-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: andy@dutecae.et.tudelft.nl (Andy Verberne)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1991 09:43:54 GMT

Hello,

I am looking for references on the subject of compiler optimizations for RISC
and VLIW processors. I have already read the 'Dragon' book so I am especially
looking for more modern optimization techniques. Although if somebody could
send me a list, or reference to such a list, of all existing optimization
techniques I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,
Andy

--