Interpreter implementation techniques

ouij%triples@Triples.Math.McGill.CA (Luigi Perrotta)
Wed, 9 Oct 91 04:48:52 EDT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Interpreter implementation techniques ouij%triples@Triples.Math.McGill.CA (1991-10-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: ouij%triples@Triples.Math.McGill.CA (Luigi Perrotta)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 91 04:48:52 EDT

Sorry to bother you all but our library is where all fortran books come to
die.

Can any one recommend any text books that deal with interpreter
implementations (ie, how do I write a lisp interpreter properly)

Also can anybody recommend the book ''Topics in Advanced Language
Implementation`` (mit press edited by Peter Lee 1991 isbn -0262-12151-4).
>From the blurb in the catalogue, it seems to stress interpretive
languages such as LISP,scheme and ML.

Thank you,
ouij
ouij@gauss.math.mcgill.ca

(ps, please make sure to also email replies to my above address,
I only get to read comp.compilers from the archives)
[There were some books discussed in July, see messages 91-07-041 and
91-07-051. -John]