re: PLM and C

Kieron Drake <kieron@root.co.uk>
Tue, 8 Oct 91 11:34:04 -0100

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
PLM and C htf@castle.ed.ac.uk (H T Fallside) (1991-10-02)
re: PLM and C kieron@root.co.uk (Kieron Drake) (1991-10-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Kieron Drake <kieron@root.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 91 11:34:04 -0100

I have a PL/M-to-C converter that I made ages ago. It is yacc based. I'm
not sure it's complete but it was certainly good enough to convert a fair
number of PL/M-80 applications I had written (including a GPM
implementation for the obscurantists). Note that this was for PL/M-80
(that's eighty) only, not PL/M-86. This may damp your enthusiasm somewhat.

If there is sufficient interest I'll dust it off and post it to the net.
If only a few people want it then I'll just mail it to them. I'm about to
change jobs, though, so there may be some break in transmission before
normal service is resumed.... :-)

It may be useful as the basis for a PL/M-86 version.

kieron