Re: Math routines for 68K (Jack J. Woehr)
Thu, 19 Sep 91 22:46:29 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Math routines for 68K (1991-09-17)
Re: Math routines for 68K (1991-09-19)
Re: Math routines for 68K (1991-09-26)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.sys.m68k
From: (Jack J. Woehr)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 91 22:46:29 GMT (Khalid Aziz) writes:

>I need programs or algorithms to do a long division, i.e. divide a 32 bit
>by another 32-bit integer, and modulus operation on long integers on 68000.
>Both the 32-bit integers can be signed or unsigned. ...

Khalid -- All the algorithms you mention are implemented (albeit somewhat
inefficiently) in A4TH1.5, the entirely PD Forth system for the Amiga with
complete source (in Forth BLOCK files), downloadable from the RealTime
Control & Forth Board BBS (303) 278-0364, right here in Colorado.

jax@well.{UUCP,}, du!isis!koscej!jax, JAX on GEnie