C-comments in flex

quan@sol.surv.utas.edu.au (Stephen Quan)
21 Aug 91 03:09:23 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C-comments in flex quan@sol.surv.utas.edu.au (1991-08-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: quan@sol.surv.utas.edu.au (Stephen Quan)
Date: 21 Aug 91 03:09:23 GMT

I am designing a C/C++ compiler/program-verifier.

"/*"([^*]|("*"+[^*/]))*"*"+"/" RESPONSE(BLANK,COMMENT);

I have been looking for a definition of the /* ... */ comment in
C and have concocted the one above. If anybody has an improvements,
or know of a textbook solution, please, please mail me!

Thanks in advance.
--
quan@sol.surv.utas.edu.au (Stephen Quan)
Department of Surveying,