No compilers for a while, maybe

John R. Levine <compilers-request@iecc.cambridge.ma.us>
Sun, 18 Aug 91 22:46:46 EDT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
No compilers for a while, maybe compilers-request@iecc.cambridge.ma.us (John R. Levine) (1991-08-18)
Re: No compilers for a while, maybe compilers-request@iecc.cambridge.ma.us (1991-08-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: John R. Levine <compilers-request@iecc.cambridge.ma.us>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 91 22:46:46 EDT

During August and September, Compilers Central moves to its summer
headquarters on a barrier island off coastal New Jersey, an idyllic spot
about 100 feet from tidal salt water. There is some possibility that we'll
have to evacuate due to Hurricane Bob, in which case it could be a few days
until I get back on line. My mail forwarders are all safely inland, so
any pending messages will just wait.

By the way, there's an interesting discussion on compiler optimization
currently happening in comp.arch. I've been copying many of the messages
here, but you might want to take a look there as well.

Regards,
John Levine, comp.compilers moderator
johnl@iecc.cambridge.ma.us or {spdcc|ima|world}!iecc!johnl