need data on OOPLs

Jonathan Spencer <>
Thu, 25 Jul 91 15:17:16 WET DST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
need data on OOPLs (Jonathan Spencer) (1991-07-25)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Jonathan Spencer <>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 91 15:17:16 WET DST

I am working in the area of migratory objects, including fragments of
objects. In order to drive my simulator, I need data on 'typical'
objects. For example:

the number of methods (or operation/functions) which a typical object
provides to its clients
the size of a typical object (ie in bytes)
the size of executable code occupied by a 'typical' function

Anything gratefully received. email is best.

>From : Jonathan M Spencer
Mail : Computing Lab., University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 7RU, England
Phone : +91 222 8229
UUCP : !ukc!!J.M.Spencer