YACC enhancement tools request

infmx!jms@uunet.UU.NET (John Stephens)
Fri, 12 Jul 91 18:31:44 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
YACC enhancement tools request infmx!jms@uunet.UU.NET (1991-07-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.sources.wanted
From: infmx!jms@uunet.UU.NET (John Stephens)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 91 18:31:44 GMT

I am assisting in the development of some grammar verificaiton tools and
am looking for some ancillary stuff that will help/enhance the
project/result.

1) a grammar "normalizer". The grammar is standard issue yacc, but is
not in any recognizable normal form; does anyone have a conversion tool ?

2) Tech Pubs is interested in tying the grammar to the docs in some
automated faashion. I seem to remember hearing about a grammar -->
syntax-diagram tool. Is such a thing available ?

Thanks, as always, for any and all leads.

Jack
--
| Jack Stephens ..!{uunet|pyramid}!infmx!jms --or-- ..!jack!wzlr!jms |