No compilers for two weeks

John R. Levine <>
Wed, 3 Jul 91 17:09:03 EDT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
No compilers for two weeks (John R. Levine) (1991-07-03)
No compilers for two weeks (John R. Levine) (1992-03-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: John R. Levine <>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 91 17:09:03 EDT

As previously promised, there will be no compilers for the next two weeks
while I'm on vacation in Nova Scotia. (Yes, I know there are computers in
Nova Scotia, but that's not why I'm going there.) The traffic in July is
usually light so it didn't seem worth the effort to get a pinch-moderator.

Any messages that arrive in the meantime will be held until I get back on
the 18th. The machine will be running unattended, so although it is
usually quite reliable it would be prudent to hang on to a copy of anything
you send until you see it posted.

John Levine, comp.compilers moderator or {spdcc|ima|world}!iecc!johnl