meta assembler info needed

vitec!vitec.com!nathan@uunet.UU.NET (Nathan Banks)
13 Feb 91 16:49:13 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
meta assembler info needed vitec!vitec.com!nathan@uunet.UU.NET (1991-02-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: vitec!vitec.com!nathan@uunet.UU.NET (Nathan Banks)
Date: 13 Feb 91 16:49:13 GMT

Hello,

This is my first post to comp.compilers. Some of my collegues and I
are considering the creation of a meta-assembler to create micro-code
assemblers for our various image processing computers my company
produces. We are currently using an off-the-shelf meta-assembler
which we are pushing beyond the technical limits of said product.

I would appreciate any pointers the community has to offer. Of course
PD examples would be extremely beneficial, especially yacc based. I
will accept email at the address below and if there is enough
interest, I will post a summary.

Nathan Banks ...convex!vitsun!nathan|uunet!vitec!nathan +1 214.985.2270
--
Nathan Banks, Senior Software Engineer
Visual Information Technologies (VITec)