Re: yet another yacc query (Arnold Robbins)
19 Nov 90 15:19:24 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
yet another yacc query (Cem Bozsahin) (1990-11-16)
Re: yet another yacc query (1990-11-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: (Arnold Robbins)
Date: 19 Nov 90 15:19:24 GMT

In article <9011161452.AA01858@oucsace.cs.OhioU.Edu> Cem Bozsahin <> writes:
>... I need some yacc examples that I can use for an introductory Formal
>Languages/Syntactic analysis class. Grammars for a subset of pascal or for
>arithmetic expressions are most welcome.

The source code for GNU Awk (gawk) has a yacc grammar for the awk language,
which includes arithmetic expressions as well as conventional control
structures. You can get it via ftp to And it's also at
Ohio State for uucp.
Arnold Robbins AudioFAX, Inc.
2000 Powers Ferry Road, #200 / Marietta, GA. 30067
INTERNET: Phone: +1 404 933 7612
UUCP: emory!audfax!arnold Fax-box: +1 404 618 4581