yet another yacc query

Cem Bozsahin <>
Fri, 16 Nov 90 09:52:41 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
yet another yacc query (Cem Bozsahin) (1990-11-16)
Re: yet another yacc query (1990-11-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Cem Bozsahin <>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 90 09:52:41 -0500

Sorry to bother with another yacc question. I need some yacc examples that I
can use for an introductory Formal Languages/Syntactic analysis class.
Grammars for a subset of pascal or for arithmetic expressions are most
welcome. At this point, I am only interested in yacc as a recognizer, so you
need not send me the "semantic actions" .

If something similar has popped up before, I would appreciate
pointers to where I can get them.

-Cem Bozsahin
Computer Science Dept., Ohio University, Morton Hall 140, Athens, Ohio 45701
e-mail: phone:(614)593-1241 fax: (614)593-0053
[I have yacc parsers for C, Pascal, and a subset of Fortran available on
request. You could chop them down. -John]