Using MS-C library under Turbo-C/C++ (mr w.j. ho)
Fri, 14 Sep 90 07:22:53 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Using MS-C library under Turbo-C/C++ (1990-09-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.os.msdos.programmer
From: (mr w.j. ho)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 90 07:22:53 GMT

Is there anybody out there with experience using MS-C compatible library
under Turbo C/C++? I am a user of Turbo-C but have to program using MS-C
now because the library provided with MATROX MVP-AT Video Digitizer is
MS-C compatible only ( as far as I am told ).

Any ideas or sources where I can obtain info to do this will be extremely
helpful. Thanks.

Wey Jing HO | Tel : 61-3-573-2567
Physics Department | Fax : 61-3-573-2748
Monash University |
Caulfield Campus | E-mail :