No compilers this week

johnl@esegue.UUCP (John Levine)
Fri, 7 Jul 89 21:51:19 EDT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
No compilers this week compilers-request@iecc.com (Comp.compilers) (2003-03-02)
No compilers this week johnl (1987-07-03)
No compilers this week johnl@esegue.UUCP (1989-07-07)
No compilers this week johnl@iecc.cambridge.ma.us (John R. Levine) (1991-04-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

Date: Fri, 7 Jul 89 21:51:19 EDT
From: johnl@esegue.UUCP (John Levine)

I'm off on my annual vacation on a small island with only one telephone
this week, so any compilers submissions will have to wait until I get back
on the 16th. The people who run comp.compilers' home system, ima, are
planning to convert ima from a flaky old RT PC to a spiffy new Compaq
386/25 during the week, so if something goes wrong there is a possibility
that mail could be lost. Go ahead and submit stuff, but keep a copy just
in case.