Re: REFER bibliography on optimization, vectorization

harvard!eos.arc.nasa.gov!eos!eugene (Eugene Miya)
24 May 89 17:46:03 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
REFER bibliography on optimization, vectorization steve@hubcap.clemson.edu (1989-05-24)
Re: REFER bibliography on optimization, vectorization harvard!eos.arc.nasa.gov!eos!eugene (1989-05-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: eugene@eos.arc.nasa.gov (Eugene Miya)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 24 May 89 17:46:03 GMT
From: harvard!eos.arc.nasa.gov!eos!eugene (Eugene Miya)

A refer convention request:
I noticed this bibliography used '%Z' for commenting.
I have seen others user %Z for author affiliation. I am following
this form. The '%[a-z]' lower case forms are also used in various
ways (like TRs which turn into articles %R -> %r) and a few macros are
used like internal registers. I have adopted the use of "%#" for commenting.

Of course you don't have to do this. Unix is all based on convention,
but I thought you might know that I researched this a bit a ways back.

--eugene miya
[From harvard!eos.arc.nasa.gov!eos!eugene (Eugene Miya)]