Interprocedural dataflow analysis question

lsuc!array!len@ai.toronto.edu (Leonard Vanek)
Tue, 7 Feb 89 14:53:39 EST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Interprocedural dataflow analysis question lsuc!array!len@ai.toronto.edu (1989-02-07)
Interprocedural dataflow analysis question think!compass!worley@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (1989-02-13)
Re: Interprocedural dataflow analysis question pinter-ron@CS.YALE.EDU (1989-02-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

Date: Tue, 7 Feb 89 14:53:39 EST
From: lsuc!array!len@ai.toronto.edu (Leonard Vanek)

Can someone provide me with the most recent references on the subject
of interprocedural dataflow analysis? I am specifically interested in
obtaining an EXACT (rather than conservative) solution for the values
(or expressions) killed by a procedure call -- even in the presence of
recursive calls within the procedure.
--
Leonard Vanek UUCP: ... uunet!attcan!lsuc!array!len
Array Systems Computing Inc. or ... utzoo!dciem!array!len